How To Become a Rescue Family
Give a Baby the Love and Care They Deserve
To Be Considered by a Birthmother You Must Mail Us the Following:
1. Completed Rescue Family application.
2. Three copies of your adoption trifold brochure with photos.
3. Letter to a potential Birthmom.
4. A signed verification of your home study.
1. Download, Print & Fill Out a Rescue Family Application
Make sure to use Black Ink & computer-generated signatures will not be accepted!)
2. Write a Letter to Our Birthmoms
This letter should be one page explaining why you want to rescue her baby. This letter needs to be written from your heart. Prioritize what is most important to you as a couple and include this in your letter. If it’s your pets, travel, cooking, camping, etc, just be sure to share that to give the Birthmom a feel for who you truly are, it may be the reason she chooses YOU.
3. Create a Tri-Fold Brochure Introducing Your Family to Our Birthmoms
A tri-fold brochure is simply a 6-panel informational pamphlet you would use as a way to introduce you and your family to the Birthmothers that we work with.
Please visit this link for examples and instructions on how to create a Trifold brochure: https://www.wikihow.com/Fold-Paper-for-Tri-Fold-Brochures
4. Verified Home Study
Please attach a copy of the signed verification page from your Home Study. We do not need the whole document.
*Home studies must be completed by the State or a Private Adoption Agency.